Sattler Display Cabinet
Inspired by the rugged beauty and wide vistas of Texas Hill Country, the striking Sattler Display Cabinet is distinguished by lightly seeded glass doors with metal fretwork, and a mirrored back panel. The two-tone finish combines a timeworn saddle brown and an aged black, and the custom-crafted hardware in an aged pewter finish has shaped back plates and the look of hand-wrought ironworks. Inside the cabinet, there is a light controlled by a 3-intensity touch switch.
- Two antique seeded glass doors with metal fretwork
- Four adjustable wood-framed glass shelves
- Mirrored back panel
- One light controlled by three-intensity touch switch
- Finish Construction: We utilize a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
- Finish Description: MULTI: A timeworn saddle brown (BRN) that is paired with an anthracite black with light dusty-wax hang up (BLK) to create a two-tone finish that is as authentic as the countryside from with it emanated. The custom-crafted hardware in an aged pewter finish has shaped back plates and is inspired by hand-wrought ironworks from Texas Hill Country. Distressing includes rasping, gouging, hand planking, chopping and worm holes.
- Finish Filter: Dark Wood
- Material: White Oak Veneers, Antique Seeded Glass, Metal and Mirror
Dimensions: H: 84.25" W: 45.25" D: 20.00"
Collection Features: Inspired by the most beautiful examples of American countryside, our Hill Country Collection imparts an authentic American character. Hill Country is a collection of bedroom, dining, home office and accent furniture crafted of flat-cut rustic white oak veneer that is cracked before the finish is applied to appear seasoned over time.