Sanctuary Noir Et Blanc Entertainment Console
With an intriguing matrix design, the Noir Et Blanc Entertainment Console is a dramatic and striking focal point to punch up any interior. The exquisite door fronts have reverse handpainted glass designed to look like marble. The case is finished in Noir, a black paint with rich brown undertones, and the antique silver colored tab pulls add a luxurious touch. The 3 doors have soft close hinges, and there is one adjustable shelf behind the left pair of doors and one adjustable shelf behind the right door. Crafted of Poplar and Hardwood Solids with Oak Veneers and Glass, there is a ventilated back panel and 3 electrical outlets included. Accommodates up to an 80-inch TV.
- Three doors with soft close hinges
- Door fronts have reverse handpainted glass designed to look like marble
- One adjustable shelf behind left pair of doors and one adjustable shelf behind right door
- Ventilated back panel
- FC705 three electrical outlets
- Finish Construction: We utilize a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
- Finish Description: Noir: a dark, black painted finish with rich brown undertones, rubbed to a medium sheen. Distressing includes worm holes and gouging.
- Finish Filter: Blacks
- Material: Oak Veneers and Glass
Dimensions: H: 34.00" W: 79.75" D: 20.75"
Collection Features: Channeling jet setting socialites from the golden age of Hollywood as its muse, we are set to launches a major expansion to its popular Sanctuary collection. The bedroom, dining room, occasional and home office pieces are grouped into three unique new personas, each of which embody the influences of the iconic starlets whom left impressions of glamour, charm and class on American pop culture. From bold and dramatic to soft and romantic to a statement-making eclectic lifestyle, the three personas – Collette, Anastasie and Diamant – effortlessly bring to life a well-traveled socialite who has curated a collection of home furnishings in her metropolitan home that tell the story of her travels across the globe. Offering a more metropolitan style, Diamant has an eclectic attitude. Anchored by a silver finish with rich undertones of gold and champagne, the group is complemented by a bold, black accent finish, mirrored details, champagne metal finishes and a fresh white eglomise process, accented with silver tipping. Several pieces also include reverse hand painted glass that resemble the look of marble.