Montebello Wood Seat Arm Chair
Classic yet chic, the Montebello Arm Chair features quatrefoil fretwork on the square back, and contrasting finishes on the seat and frame. Crafted of genuine solid Alder, the legs and back are offered in the serene shade of Danish White, while the seat is in a warm nutmeg brown finish that is hand rubbed for softness. The look is at home in cottage, farmhouse, coastal or any casual traditional setting.
- Wood seat
- Contrasting wood finish on seat
- Square back with fretwork
- Finish Construction: We utilize a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
- Finish Description: Danish White: sandblasted soft white finish with a low sheen delivers a soft, casual look. Carob Brown: Alder with a traditional nutmeg brown finish that is hand-planed and softened to create a naturally, aged look, then hand rubbed for enhanced softness. Distressing includes chisleing, rock and rasping.
- Finish Filter: Whites/Creams/Beiges
- Material: Alder Solid Wood Seat
Dimensions: H: 38.25" W: 25.00" D: 24.25"
Collection Features: The Montebello collection of bedroom, dining room and occasional furniture is aimed at discerning consumers who demand fresh styling while appreciating the value and durability of solid wood construction. It is available in two color combinations: a two-tone look with a combination of white on solid poplar with brown solid alder tops or a single finish look with a brown finish on solid alder. Featuring casual traditional styling, the collection carries an aesthetic that is updated for today with slightly smaller scaling.