With a serene and stylish presence, the Montebello Buffet offers hospitality as a serving and storage hero for your dining needs and occasions. The stately piece is crafted of genuine Alder Sold Wood and finished in Carob Brown, a traditional nutmeg brown finish that’s hand-planed and softened to create a naturally aged look and hand rubbed for enhanced softness. Behind the four doors are two adjustable shelves. Because a ventilated back panel and 3-plug electrical outlet are offered, the buffet can be used for electronics display and storage as well. The doors have interchangeable glass or wood inserts.
- Four doors
- Doors have interchangeable glass or wood inserts
- Two adjustable shelves behind each set of doors
- Ventilated back panel
- FC705 Three plug electrical outlet
- Finish Construction: We utilize a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
- Finish Description: Carob Brown: Alder with a traditional nutmeg brown finish that is hand-planed and softened to create a naturally, aged look, then hand rubbed for enhanced softness. Distressting includes tidal wave, chiseling, rock and rasping.
- Finish Filter: Medium Wood
- Material: Alder Solid Wood
Dimensions: H: 36.25" W: 76.00" D: 18.00"
Collection Features: The Montebello collection of bedroom, dining room and occasional furniture is aimed at discerning consumers who demand fresh styling while appreciating the value and durability of solid wood construction. It is available in two color combinations: a two-tone look with a combination of white on solid poplar with brown solid alder tops or a single finish look with a brown finish on solid alder. Featuring casual traditional styling, the collection carries an aesthetic that is updated for today with slightly smaller scaling.