Montebello 56in Round Dining Table w/ 1-18in leaf
Soft to the touch and beautiful to behold, the genuine solid wood top of the Montebello Round Table is finished in a nutmeg-colored, hand-rubbed Carob Brown color. The tabletop contrasts with the casual Danish White finish on the legs and apron for a look that would be at home in cottage, farmhouse, coastal or any classic casual setting. Crafted of Alder and Poplar Solid Wood, the round table has one 18-inch leaf to extend the table to 74 inches long.
- One 18-inch leaf
- Table extends to 74-inches long
- Round shape
- Finish Construction: We utilize a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
- Finish Description: Danish White: sandblasted soft white finish with a low sheen delivers a soft, casual look. Carob Brown: Alder with a traditional nutmeg brown finish that is hand-planed and softened to create a naturally, aged look, then hand rubbed for enhanced softness. Distressing includes sand through, tidal wave, chiseling and rasping.
- Finish Filter: Whites/Creams/Beiges
- Material: Alder and Poplar Solid Wood
Dimensions: H: 30.25" W: 56.00" D: 56.00"
Collection Features: The Montebello collection of bedroom, dining room and occasional furniture is aimed at discerning consumers who demand fresh styling while appreciating the value and durability of solid wood construction. It is available in two color combinations: a two-tone look with a combination of white on solid poplar with brown solid alder tops or a single finish look with a brown finish on solid alder. Featuring casual traditional styling, the collection carries an aesthetic that is updated for today with slightly smaller scaling.