Leesburg Chairside Chest
Drawer Construction: We offer full height, full depth and full width drawers for maximum storage capacity. All drawers have strong, time-tested English or French dovetail construction, for years of problem-free use. Plywood drawer bottoms are attached to plywood drawer sides for strength and durability. Metal side guides or wood on wood guide systems operate smoothly.
- Three drawers
- Rich, Traditional Mahogany finish
- Custom designed knobs and rosettes with an antique brass finish
- Finish Construction: We utilize a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
- Finish Description: Leesburg features a rich, traditional mahogany finish with elegant cathedral and swirl mahogany veneers with light physical distressing. Custom-designed knobs and rosettes with an antique brass finish add distinction to Leesburg. Distressing includes worm holes.
- Finish Filter: Dark Wood
- Material: Grain and Swirl Mahogany and Ebony Veneers
Dimensions: H: 25.25" W: 16.00" D: 25.00"
Collection Features: Leesburg harkens back to an antebellum time when elegant traditional mahogany furnishings with graceful lines set the stage for Southern hospitality and grand occasions.