Drawer Construction: We offer full height, full depth and full width drawers for maximum storage capacity. All drawers have strong, time-tested English or French dovetail construction, for years of problem-free use. Plywood drawer bottoms are attached to plywood drawer sides for strength and durability. Metal side guides or wood on wood guide systems operate smoothly.
- Seven drawers
- Left top drawer has drop-front and wire management
- Right top drawer has drop-in felt liner
- Center top drawer has jewelry tray
- Two removable partitions in second and third drawers
- Cedar lined bottom drawers
- Finish Construction: We utilize a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
- Finish Description: Leesburg features a rich, traditional mahogany finish with elegant cathedral and swirl mahogany veneers with light physical distressing. Custom-designed knobs and rosettes with an antique brass finish add distinction to Leesburg. Distressing includes worm holes.
- Finish Filter: Dark Wood
- Material: Mahogany Veneers
Dimensions: H: 42.25" W: 54.00" D: 20.00"
Collection Features: Leesburg harkens back to an antebellum time when elegant traditional mahogany furnishings with graceful lines set the stage for Southern hospitality and grand occasions. The mixture of rich mahogany with the more casual antique white finish results in an unexpected twist on classic style with a fashion flair.