Corsica Three Drawer Nightstand
Graceful architectural elements of Italian, French and Belgian origin come together on the shaped silhouette of the Corsica 3-drawer nightstand with a scalloped base and ring-shaped burnished bronze hardware. The timeless nightstand is made casual by the wire-brushed, artisan natural finish with a reclaimed character on exotic beautiful Acacia wood, known for its tactile hand, knots and organic color variations in serene organic hues of gray, rose and natural. The top drawer is felt-lined, and the bottom drawer is cedar-lined. A touch light that illuminates from the bottom of the nightstand offers ambience.
- Three drawers including felt lined top drawer and cedar lined bottom drawer
- Touch lighting
- Traditional/Formal styling
- Finish Construction: We utilize a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
- Finish Description: A wire-brushed, artisan, light natural finish with reclaimed character is on exotic beautiful Acacia wood, known for its rustic charm, tactile hand, knots and color variations in serene organic hues of gray, rose and natural. Burnished bronze hardware. Distressing includes wire brushing, rock, worm holes and scratch antiquing.
- Finish Filter: Light Wood
- Material: Acacia Veneers
Dimensions: H: 30.00" W: 32.00" D: 18.00"
Collection Features: Like the Mediterranean island for which it is named, Corsica is a melting pot of timeless design influences with a sun washed ambience and casual attitude. Gracefully shaped architectural forms of Italian, French and Belgian origin are accentuated by a wire brushed artisan finish with a reclaimed character.