Beaumont Five-Drawer Chest
Details: The organic color palette of the simple but elegant Beaumont Five-Drawer Chest is so right for today's interiors. The textural finish is Shale, a soft grey with natural wood undertones, accented by mottled copper hardware in a teardrop shape. The top drawer has a removeable felt liner, and the bottom drawer is cedar-lined.
- Five drawers
- Top drawer has a removable felt liner
- Cedar lined bottom drawer
- Finish Construction: We utilize a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
- Finish Description: Shale: a soft grey with natural wood undertones. Mottled copper hardware. Distressing includes rasping, gouging and worm holes.
- Finish Filter: Grays
- Material: Elm and Cedar Veneers
Dimensions: 60"H x 44.75"W x 19"D
Collection Features: Beaumont is a curated group of one-of-a-kind pieces, inspired by American antiques and the concept of upcycling - the process of giving new life to vintage items with updates such as refinishing or repurposing them for new and unique uses. With roots in traditional design, the collection offers an exquisite and eclectic remix of old and new, combining the look of seasoned antiques and refurbished treasures with the conveniences of newly constructed furniture.